Our clients are not traditional tech companies, they are Accountants, Law Firms, companies in Engineering & Medical and Not-For-Profits, typically with IT departments of between ten and a hundred people.
The one thing they all have in common is they have realised that IT isn’t a function of their business, it is VITAL to their business.
I believe we live in remarkable changing times and right now EVERY business is living or dying by its tech capability. Technology is changing business and everything that previously worked needs questioning. Companies must change and if they don’t embrace technology they run the risks of being sideswiped by a disruptive new player or a well-known competitor who got in first.
To make sense of this new technology and to be the best in their industry they need talented IT people. Hiring the right people is hard, hiring the right IT people is even harder – that’s where we come in, we’ve got a proven framework to identify, engage with, recruit and retain the best technical talent.
I’m passionate about transforming business through talented tech people. Over the past 10 years I've screened 80,000 CV's, interviewed 3000 people and placed 1500 talented people into better jobs. I know what it takes to find, hire and retain top technical talent.
Contract and Permanent Recruitment solutions focussed on:
- Software Developers with skills in .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, TDD
- Infrastructure people with skills in Windows Server, Exchange, VMware, Citrix, Cisco, Storage / SAN’s and backups
- .NET Developers, Application Developers, Software Developers
- Head of IT, IT Director, IT manager, Infrastructure Engineers
- Programme Managers, Project Managers
- Solution Architect, Information Architect, Implementation Consultants, Integration Consultants, Technical Consultants
- Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, Data Analysts, HR Analysts and Trainers.